Jordan Stealth Training Shoe
- Flywire construction for ultra-light support
- Firm, responsive cushioning at push-off for quick, hard cuts
- Strategically placed flex pods for excellent traction
- Mesh tongue and 3/4 inner sleeve for ventilation and a great fit
- Low-cut collar for natural motion through the ankle
- Cushioned heel notch to help prevent slippage in the heel for better lockdown
- Pull-tab on the heel for ease of entry
Designed with the most lightweight supportive technology available, the Flywire on the upper of the shoe offers enhanced support while making this version the lightest model to date. To create zonal support, a thin, plastic frame wraps the Flywire for lightweight lockdown only where you need it. An external midfoot shank on the outsole provides extra support and stability.
Dual-density cushioning in the forefoot combines responsive cushioning on the medial side of the foot and firm cushioning on the lateral side for enhanced stability when making hard cuts. In the heel, revolutionary Podulon®-- made up of strategically placed, modular cushioning pillars--contributes to the shoe's plush, cushy feel.
| ||Product||Item SKU||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|