In a normal standing position with conventional athletic shoes roughly 2/3rds of the body's weight is supported or rests on the heels with little effort from the calf muscles. Training in the ATI shoe eliminates the heel and forces the calf muscles to support the full body load. This overload works the calves and Achilles tendons with a force equal to several times the body's weight upon impact. Used correctly, the ATI training shoe stretches and overloads these muscles, which in time will lengthen and strengthen.
Included with a Pair of ATI Shoes:
- Increase Vertical Jump 5-10 Inches
- Lower 40 yd. Dash Time by 2/10ths of a Second
- Increase Reactive Strength, Jumping Skill and Coordination
- Create Maximal Power Output
- Increase Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers
- Increase Calf Mass and Definition
- Increase Range of Motion
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The ATI plyometric training shoe comes with a 52-week in-season off-season training methodology and DVD (patent pending), a laminated card to take to your workout and a stretch strap that will allow you to pre and post stretch.
| ||Product||Item SKU||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|