TITLE Boxing DVD - Freddie Roach's Fundamentals of Boxing
Master Footwork, Punching and
Counter Punching Basics
Former top-ranked professional boxer, hall-of-fame
member and national trainer of the year Freddie Roach
takes you inside his 40-years of boxing and training experience to master the basics
of the sport. Learn the foundation that has carried 17 world champions to title belt
wins and the ultimate heights in the sport.
The proprietor of the renowned gym, Wild Card Boxing in Hollywood, California,
Roach demonstrates the essentials of:
- Proper stance, footwork and balance - the foundation
- Left jab - how to use it for offense and defense
- Right hand - throw it with explosive power and thrust
- Counter punches and defense - hit and not get hit
- Left hook - the secret of most world champions
- Combinations - putting punches in bunches
- Balance and movement - what separates average and elite athletes
Don't let poor fundamentals and lack of key knowledge keep you from advancing
and building upon a solid boxing foundation.
|Product||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|
TITLE Boxing DVD - Freddie Roach's Fundamentals of Boxing from Title Boxing
Buy the best discount boxing equipment, gear, accessories and supplies online from TitleBoxing.com! Review our Secure Ordering, 120 Day Guarantee & Toll Free Order Support. Cheap prices on sale items! See what boxing equipment deals we have on our website's closeout page!