TITLE MMA Floor Cages
Comes complete with:
- Heavy duty corner posts
- Heavy gauge powder-coated steel frame
- 6' tall vinyl coated heavy duty chain link cage sections with 2" x 2" steel tubing
- 1 access door with 2" x 2" steel tubing that opens outward
- Complete set of 16" x 72" black corner bumper cushions
- Complete top, bottom and full access door rail foam and black vinyl wraps
- Complete 1" thick EVA cage floor padding
- 1 cage floor cover - vinyl or canvas - in black, white, red or blue
Expertly manufactured and designed for quick setup with extra sturdy action. Tough vinyl covered chain link panels are built for intense training. Extra sturdy door with tough hinges are built to serve. Discover what gyms and training centers across the country love about the TITLE MMA Training Cages.
Please call 1-800-999-1213 to place your order or discuss the options available.
Custom print available for additional charge.
Additional Shipping Will Apply
| ||Product||Item SKU||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|Zuffa, LLC Cage Disclaimer: Please be aware that the octagonal fighting enclosure is a design trademark and trade dress belonging exclusively to Zuffa, LLC and protected by Federal Registration No. 2098577 and state common laws. Zuffa, LLC and TITLE Boxing / MMA, LLC., are unaffiliated entities and are not under any form of common ownership or control. Any use of an eight-sided competition mat or padded fenced fighting enclosure or any other substantially similar configuration (whether eight-sided or not) in connection with commercial, non-recreational mixed martial arts events requires the prior written permission of Zuffa, LLC pursuant to a validly executed license agreement and payment of applicable license fees and royalties. The purchase of an octagon from TITLE Boxing / MMA, LLC., in no way constitutes the grant of a license or implied license to use any design trademark of Zuffa, LLC. Zuffa expressly reserves all rights, causes of action and defenses with respect to any infringement of its intellectual property.|