TITLE Boxing DVD - How To Hit The Heavy Bag
Skills, Drills and Techniques
The Heavy Bag is one of the oldest, time-honored staples in the sport of boxing. It has been around since the days of the bare-fisted warriors of past centuries. It is also one of the most misused and under utilized pieces of training equipment in the gym.
Noted former professional boxer, referee, trainer and promoter Danny Campbell shows the inside secrets from the pros to mastering the heavy bag. There is so much more than simply throwing punches and waling away at a hanging heavy bag. In this segment you will learn how to successfully work the bag in these areas:
- Selecting the proper bag for your skills and level
- Correct spacing and distance from the bag to achieve maximum power and benefits
- Throwing the jab, straight right and left, hooks, uppercuts, body shots and more
- Successfully navigating around the bag to achieve full cardiovascular results
- Drills to developing speed and power in your heavy bag workout
- Throwing correct punches in combinations
Approx. 30 mins.
| ||Product||Item SKU||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|
TITLE Boxing DVD - How To Hit The Heavy Bag from Title Boxing
Buy the best discount boxing equipment, gear, accessories and supplies online from TitleBoxing.com! Review our Secure Ordering, 60 Day Guarantee & Toll Free Order Support. Cheap prices on sale items! See what boxing equipment deals we have on our website's closeout page!