TITLE Boxing DVD - How to Properly Work a Fighter's Corner
Secrets From The Pros
A fighter has only one minute between rounds. The instruction and assistance a fighter receives during this critical time period can make or break the fight in your favor. Noted amateur and professional trainer Russ Anber demonstrates everything needed to master the art of working
a fighter's corner.
- Getting the boxer mentally prepared before the opening bell
- Utilize the very short time allowed for maximum recuperation
- Proper time and method of giving instructions
- Working on abrasions, cuts and swellings
- Proper liquid intake and rinsing
- Mouthpiece cleansing and insertion
- Petroleum jelly - how to properly apply
- Working an amateur corner and professional corner
Approx. 30 mins.
| ||Product||Item SKU||In Stock||Reg. Price||Sale Price||Options||Quantity||Add to Cart|
TITLE Boxing DVD - How to Properly Work a Fighter's Corner from Title Boxing
Buy the best discount boxing equipment, gear, accessories and supplies online from TitleBoxing.com! Review our Secure Ordering, 60 Day Guarantee & Toll Free Order Support. Cheap prices on sale items! See what boxing equipment deals we have on our website's closeout page!